Friday, August 6, 2010

Taking the plunge

Well i have been going back and forth about blogging,it's just that i couldn't imagine that any body would be interested in my life. Well it is not because I want pity and think that life around the Bailey house is boring. It is just that i didn't think I had a gimmick like all the women's blogs I read. I typically read blogs of women who have very large families or mostly any thing that has to do with mothering. Then I got to thinking wait I am one of those mothers and not only am i a mother i have three kids 4 and under which I would say might be interesting to some people.

So I have been married for about 5 1/2 years and yes he was my high school sweet heart and we have two sons age 4 and 2 1/2 then we have a daughter who is 7 months old they are a my world and every day i try to make sure that there world is a little better that it was the day before. So please stay and join us on our journey. I hope to be a great blogger and right something you all might want to come back again and again to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment